I do love a book tag and couldn’t resist joining in with this one after seeing Don Jimmy’s answers, who found it on Jessica Writes.
1. Inside flap/Back of the book summaries: Too much info? Or not enough?
Just a bit is good enough for me, as I really don’t want any spoilers.
2. New book: What form do you want it in? Be honest: Audiobook, E-Book, Paperback, or Hard cover?
Well it really depends on the book, but if I really had to make a choice it would either be hardback or audiobook.
3. Scribble while you read? Do you like to write in your books, take notes, make comments, or do you keep your books clean clean clean?
Clean, clean clean
4. Does it matter to you whether the author is male or female when you’re deciding on a book? What if you’re unsure of the author’s gender?
Gender makes no difference if it’s book I like the look of I’ll get it.
5. Ever read ahead? or have you ever read the last page way before you got there?
I never read the last the page before I start. However, I have read the last page when I’ve been frustrated with a book or have thought about DNFing or not.
6. Organized bookshelves, or outrageous bookshelves?
7. Have you ever bought a book based on the cover (alone)?
No I can’t afford to do that!
8. Take it outside to read, or stay in?
Both if the weather’s good enough and I can get comfy I’ll read outside