Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple:
- Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want.
- Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
- Add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post so that everyone can check out other blogger’s lists.
- Or if you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors, basically authors you buy without reading the synopsis, because you just know you’re going to love their latest book.
- Julie Caplin who writes the Romantic Escapes series of which my fave is The Little Brooklyn Bakery
- Lisa Jewell I love her books especially The House We Grew Up In
- Robert Harris writes brilliant thrillers and one of my favourites is Munich
- Tom Cox is a new favourite author I loved 21st Century Yokel, in fact I’ve already read it twice this year!
- Nicky Pellegrino I love all her books and I’m on the blog tour for her latest next month!
- Gillian McAllister I love all her books especially Everything But The Truth her debut
- Eva Dolan I loved her police procedural series and would buy the next one if she writes it in an instant
- Hazel Gaynor I loved The Cottingley Secret and pre-ordered The Lighthouse Keeper’s Daughter as soon as I could.
- Isabel Wolff especially The Very Picture of You
- Oscar Du Muriel I actually buy his Frey and McGray books for my husband and son as they love them
Who Are Your Auto Buy Authors?