I love my library service so I had to do this tag that I just saw on Shelia@TheQuietGordie
1. How often do you visit your local library?
As often as I can and wherever I can as we have the main town library, a branch library and a mobile library. Not bad for an island of only 45 square miles! Plus there are digital apps that I borrow from as well! 😀
2. Are you the type of person who checks out more books than you can read or are you someone who checks out the exact amount of books you intend to read before they are due?
I’m always getting out far too many books and so I have to renew them because I never finish them in time.
3. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I have no idea but I was definitely a child as I remember my cardboard card visiting the old children’s library with my Mum. I’ve been a member for over 40 something years 🙂
4. Do you go to your library for a particular book or do you check out anything that piques your interest?
It’s a bit of both actually if I’m returning books I’ll have a mooch and come away with something I’d just seen. Also I might have a look online for a particular book and then go in for it.
5. Do you only check out books or do you also get DVDs, audiobooks, etc.?
Actually it’s normally books and audiobooks that I come away with, I haven’t taken a DVD out for a years.
6. From what section of the library do you check out most of your books?
It’s mostly been from the audiobook or the fiction section.
7. What is your favourite part of using your local library?
It’s got to be the books, free books people!! I also love volunteering for the summer reading challenge, when I get to listen to primary aged children telling me about the books they’re reading. 🙂
Please feel free to join in with this one and share the Library Love ❤