Thanks to Drew@TheTattooedBookGeek for tagging me in his hilarious post recently, go and check his blog out, you won’t regret it.
The Tag Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
What would your spirit animal be?
Sorry Drew but I have no idea!!
What would your theme song be?
Sorry you’ve got me on that one as well Drew.
There’s a magic doorway that will take you anywhere, to any fantasy world, to any era or just to any different country, where do you choose to go?
Without a doubt it would have to be Narnia so I could could have tea with Mr Tumnus.
What is your favourite type of cake?
I am partial to a fresh piece of coffee and walnut cake 🙂
Photo by Emma Jones on Pexels.com
What fruit or vegetable would make the best weapon?
Good question! Possibly potatoes because they would be easy to throw.
What upcoming book do you wish that you could read right now?
I’d love to read Jodi Picoult’s next novel A Spark of Light. I’ve wished for it on NetGalley so here’s hoping!
If you could rewrite the ending of any book which book would you choose?
I’m not sure I would change any endings, maybe if an ending is too rushed I’d slow it up.
What would your epitaph read?
Here lies Nicki under her tbr I told her she had too many books!
Who would you love to punch in the face?
Well at the moment I’m a very peaceful loving person like Neil from The Young Ones and don’t want to punch anyone in the face.
What is your top worst bit of blogging advice? – make it as funny as you can! 😉
Request as many books as you can so you can make a fort out of them, but don’t read them. Just look at them and of course tweet and blog about how many you have and how lovely they are. 😀
You are hosting a bookish influenced dinner party, which authors, characters and bloggers do you invite?
Having just buddy read The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle I’d definitely invite Stuart Turton so I can hear all about the ins and outs of writing that book. I’d also invite Nick Clark Windo who wrote The Feed, as he was such great company on The Pigeonhole recently. I’d have to invite you Drew because I’m sure you’d make the evening go with a bang plus Eva@NovelDeelights, Janel@KeeperofPages, Inge@TheBelgianReviewer, Yvo@It’sAllAboutBooks, Daniell@BooksVertigo&Tea. Characters I’d invite would be Charles Holborne everyone’s favourite 1960s barrister, Todd from The Little Brooklyn Bakery, Bel from Martinis & Memories, in fact she could organise the alcohol and entertainment.
Please don’t feel you have to join in, especially if I’ve tagged you in something else recently:
Here are my questions:
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Do you think books can ever be made into decent films(movies)?
- Where is your favourite place to read?
- Do you make notes for your review whilst your reading or do you just wing it?
- What do you love most about reading?
- What is the hardest think about book blogging?
- What’s your favourite season?
- What’s your opinion on audiobooks?
- Have you ever taken part in a blog tour?
- Do you have a preferred genre to read?
- Do you listen to podcasts?