Priyasha @ Books And Co and Danielle @Books, Vertigo & Tea tagged everyone in this book tag so how could I resist looking back on my reading so far this year.
1. BEST BOOK YOU’VE READ SO FAR IN 2018?
This is such a hard choice as I’ve enjoyed so many great books this year
2. BEST SEQUEL OF 2018 SO FAR?
The Little Brooklyn Bakery by Julie Caplin is part 2 of a trilogy so I’m not sure if it’s strictly a sequel, but I really enjoyed it and have just pre-ordered the final book.
3. NEW RELEASE YOU HAVEN’T READ YET, BUT WANT TO?
Corrupted by Simon Michael #4 of the Charles Holborne series
4. MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASE OF THE SECOND HALF OF 2018?
I really enjoyed Small Great Things and can’t wait to read this next one that comes out in October.
5. BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT?
6. BIGGEST SURPRISE?
Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel I loved this book so much, especially as it’s no the sort of book I’d normally read or listen to.
7. FAVOURITE NEW AUTHOR (DÉBUT OR NEW TO YOU)?
Again I can’t just choose one author
8. NEWEST FICTIONAL CRUSH?
I loved Todd in the Little Brooklyn Bakery and Tom in Days of Wonder
9. NEWEST FAVOURITE CHARACTER?
I loved 1950’s Chloe in The Hourglass by Tracy Rees
10. A BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY?
I don’t cry very often when I’m reading, but these books made me feel quite emotional when I was reading them.
11. A BOOK THAT MADE YOU HAPPY?
F**k You Very Much didn’t make me happy, but it did make me laugh out loud a lot!
12. FAVOURITE BOOK TO MOVIE ADAPTATION YOU’VE SEEN THIS YEAR?
I haven’t seen any sorry
13. FAVOURITE REVIEW YOU’VE WRITTEN THIS YEAR?
Days of Wonder by Keith Stuart I wrote it in list form which was very different to my usual review posts.
14. MOST BEAUTIFUL BOOK YOU BOUGHT OR RECEIVED SO FAR THIS YEAR?
Without doubt my ARC of The Story Collector by Evie Gaughan, with butterflies on the cover and on the pages inside!!!
15.BOOKS YOU NEED TO READ BY THE END OF THE YEAR?
So many that I don’t want to look and be overwhelmed by them! 😀
Consider yourself tagged if you want to join in!