I was tagged by Drew@TheTattooedBookGeek ages ago to take part in this book tag. He’s post was hilarious and there is no way that I can compete with it, so I’m going to have to go all serious with my post. 😦
1. Answer the questions below
2. Credit the creator Jamie @ALittleSliceofJamie
3. Tag at least 5 people
4. Have fun!
1. Where do you typically write your blog posts?
Firstly in my head, usually when I’m drifting off to sleep, and then later on my PC.
2. How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
Well that depends on the book, how it’s made me feel and also if I need to start reading another book really soon. In the past I’ve taken weeks to get a review together, because I feel I can’t truly give the book justice with my words. I’m getting much quicker now and more in the flow of writing them and even writing up a few in one afternoon.
3. When did you start your book blog?
Good question! I’m not sure, but sometime in the Autumn of 2016. I’d put some old reviews from Book Likes on from before then, so can’t actually work out when this blog came to be. 😦
4. What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Probably the amount of time I spend on it and on social media. I do enjoy blogging but it does end up being a bit of a rabbit hole experience sometimes. 😜
5. What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
The community is wonderful. I love the banter on here and Twitter, it makes it all really good fun. Oh and the books of course, I mustn’t forget about the books!😁
6. What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
I’m not sure I have fun posting, but I do enjoy compiling the Links I’ve Enjoyed This Week posts.
7. What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
I love the memes and tags because they’re quite easy to take part in.
8. When do you typically write?
Whenever I feel I have something to blog about, morning, noon or night!
9. Do you review every book you read?
No, if I DNF a book I don’t feel I can review it. Also I don’t always review my own books on here but I’m trying to change that this year.
10. How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
With a cuppa and a chocky biccie at the PC without any background distractions.
11. When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
Depends on the book and if I need to get more thoughts together about it. Also with ARCs some publishers like you to hold off posting until a week before it’s due to be published.
12. How often do you post?
I try and post a few times a week, but I have been known to post a few times on the same day!! 😃
I’m tagging these lovely bloggers but please don’t feel you have to join in if you don’t want to. 🙂 Betty@TheGeekyBibliophile Inge@TheBelgianReviewer Holly@DressedtoRead Jo@OverTheRainbowBookBlog Eva@NovelDeelights