1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it: Yes either because I haven’t read it yet or because I gave up on it and it wouldn’t have been fair to write a review.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on NetGalley: No! 🙂
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did): Yes because I completely forgot about it, oops!
4. Folded down the page of a book: I haven’t done that for a very long time
5. Accidentally spilled on a book: Yes! When I’ve been cooking using a library book!!!
6. DNF a book this year: Not as yet!
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it: No I couldn’t afford to do that!
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else : Naturally lol
9. Skim read a book: Yes when it’s too exciting and I want to get to the conclusion.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal: Yes a few ago when I bought my tablet my reading went downhill for ages.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it: Yes I have a couple of books a friend lent me ages ago, which I must return.
12. Broke a book buying ban: I don’t think I’ve ever put myself on a book buying ban, my NetGalley ban on the other hand is not going so well.
3. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about: Guilty
14. Wrote in a book you were reading: Yes and I wish I hadn’t.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads: I don’t think so, I’m pretty good at adding books.
If you enjoyed reading this and nodded along to some of my answers consider yourself tagged.