Thanks so much to Danielle @ Books, Vertigo & Tea for highlighting this challenge, as I do love audiobooks and this is another perfect challenge for me. 🙂
- Runs January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2018 than you did in 2017.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. First update in June 30, 2018 and last update in December 15, 2018.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
As I listened to 15 audiobooks last year I’m going to aim for Socially Awkward, and see if I can up my listening to 15-20 books for 2018. Also I’ve just signed up for a 3 month £3.99 a month trial on audible.co.uk so perfect timing. 🙂
If you want to join in head over to Hot Listens & Caffinated Reviewer to add your link.