Thank you so much to Jo@mychestnutreadingtree for the Unique Blogger Awards Nomination. I accept the challenge 🙂
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate up to 5 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
1. How many books are on your TBR pile at the moment?
Ha! Good question especially as I’ve been trying to de-clutter my tbr! Unfortunately it’s grown since the last time I looked at it on Goodreads and it’s now back up to 972!!! If you mean my physical tbr well it’s probably about 100.
2. If you could ask any author just one question who would it be and what would be the question?
I would asked Lucretia Grindle if she’s got any plans for a new book? I keep looking online and can’t see anything since The Lost Daughter in 2012 which was brilliant.
3. What has been your favourite review on your blog so far and why?
I’m going to choose Blood Sisters by Jane Corry as the author tweeted a comment from my review on Goodreads. I was gob-smacked as I find writing reviews so hard sometimes and nearly always come away dissatisfied with want I’ve written. I’m new to Twitter as well so this really did make my day.
1 Do you ever lend your books to friends or family?
2 Have you ever throw a book across the room in disgust?
3 Have you eve been caught laughing or talking to a character out loud whilst reading in public?
Please don’t feel any pressure to join in as I do know some people don’t like tags or maybe you’re to busy to join in.