I’ve been nominated for this award by Inge of The Belgian Reviewer Thanks Inge. 🙂
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The rules by Okoto Enigma are as follows :
1. Put the award logo/image in your post.
2. List all the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 people and notify them
6. Link back to the creator of the award.
7. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
8. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
- I live on the beautiful island of Jersey in the British Isles, the place that gave it’s name to New Jersey in the U.S.A
- I’m a blipper, a member of blipfoto.com, a wonderful online community where I take and post a photograph everyday. this week I’ll be celebrating 3 years of taking and posting photos on blip.
- I love playing Scrabble online with an very good friend who nearly always beats me. I could call it a day and admit defeat but we’ve been playing for 8 years now and it’s such fun.
I really enjoyed the Blogging From A-Z Challenge I did during April. It was fun and I proved I could complete it 🙂
My most popular post just recently was my April Book Haul which lots of people viewed and liked.
My Answers to Inge’s Questions:
If I were to kill you, what would be your favorite way of getting offed? (the weird/quirky question people ;-))
I think being cuddled and smothered to death by kittens would be okay as long as they were house trained. 😉
What’s your favourite kind of blog post to read?
I love all the tags that people come up with and enjoy joining in too 🙂
What’s your best blogging tip for writing a good review?
Being honest and no spoilers please.
If I would go to one blogger event, which one do I really need to attend?
Pass! Living in Jersey we don’t have blogger events so I can’t recommend one sorry. 😦
If there was no other way, would you choose being blind or being deaf?
I choose being deaf as I would hate to go blind and not be able to see my family, friends and the world around me.
My questions if you want to join in:
Where in the world do you live?
If you could have a super power what would it be?
Which fictional world would you like to live in?
Walk or cycle?
Why do you blog?
Nominees for Mystery Blogger Award (but feel free to ignore if you don’t feel like doing it or if you’ve done it recently):
Did @ Didi Oviatt
Hilary @Songs Wrote My Story
Judith @Chain Interaction
Stuart @Always Trust In Books